The Chevrolet Silverado family of pickups has long been known as a truck lineup associated with high-strength dependability and innovation. In fact, the Silverado family is composed of the most dependable, longest-lasting full-size pickups on the road. Now’s your opportunity to get behind the wheel of a new Silverado at our Chevy dealership in Ventura, CA.. Start by determining which new Silverado is right for you, and learn more about the differences between the Silverado 1500, Silverado 2500HD and Silverado 3500HD. Compare the different Silverado pickups available here!
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
The 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is the ideal full-size pickup to tackle your everyday tasks with ease. This truck is known for its dependability and capability, as well as its innovative performance features. You’ll have your choice of three different engine options, and depending on which you choose, you’ll be able to take advantage of best-in-class V8 horsepower, V8 towing or fuel economy. Additionally, the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is available with 4G LTE Wi-Fi® from OnStar®, which means you can stay connected even when on the go. Your various Chevy Silverado 1500 engine options include:
- 4.3-liter EcoTec3 V6 engine
- 285 hp, 305 lb-ft of torque, 7,600-pound towing capability, 24 highway mpg
- 5.3-liter EcoTec3 V8 engine
- 355 hp, 383 lb-ft of torque, 11,100-pound towing capability, 24 highway mpg
- 6.3-liter EcoTec3 V8 engine
- 420 hp, 460 lb-ft of torque, 12,500-lb towing capability, 21 highway mpg
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
The 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD and 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD are a part of a Silverado HD lineup that’s been named the Most Dependable Large Heavy-Duty Pickup, three years in a row by J.D. Power. No matter which of these two incredible heavy-duty pickups you choose, you’ll find that it delivers the heavy-duty strength you can count on to conquer jobs small and large. The difference between these two trucks is in their size, as both models are available with your choice of a Duramax® 6.6-liter Turbo-Diesel V8 engine or a Vortec™ 6.0-liter V8 engine. Both Heavy Duty Silverado trucks are also equipped with helpful features such as a Tow/Haul Mode, StabiliTrak® with Trailer Sway Control, Hill Start Assist and Digital Steering Assist to enhance your experience behind the wheel. Specs for the two Chevy Silverado HD trucks are:
- Duramax® 6.6-liter Turbo-Diesel with 445 hp, 910 lb-ft of torque and a 6-speed Allison® automatic transmission
- Vortec™ 6.0-liter V8 with 360 hp, 380 lb-ft of torque and a 6-speed automatic heavy-duty transmission
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Specs
- Tow Capacity: 14,800 lbs. with standard Vortec™ 6.0L V8
- Tow Capacity: 18,100 lbs. with available Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8
- Available Payload: 3,534 lbs.
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Specs
- Tow Capacity: 14,600 lbs. with standard Vortec™ 6.0L V8
- Tow Capacity: 23,300 lbs. with available Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8
- Available Payload: 7,153 lbs.
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
No matter which of the new Chevrolet Silverado pickups you decide is right for you, we can help you lease or finance it today. Visit Paradise Chevrolet to learn about your Silverado options!