CHEVROLET BUSINESS ELITE DEALER
Our commercial vehicle experts know the meaning of hard work. We’re dedicated to learning your unique business needs and ensuring your work vehicles never miss a beat. View our inventory of work-ready vehicles or learn more below around our commitment to serving your business
Heavy Duty Truck Inventory
Our HD trucks have the power and payload capabilities to keep your business running strong.
You Deserve The Elite Treatment
Business Elite is more than just a name, it’s a suite of products and services you won’t get from anyone but your Business Elite Dealer:
- Dedicated Dealer Representative
- Individual help so you get the exact vehicle you need for your job
- Recommendations for appropriate upfits
- Extended Service Hours
- Get the equipment and services you need outside of a 9-5 day
- Ensure your business doesn’t miss a beat
- Work-Ready Loaners
- Stay on task with available loaner vehicles
Business Choice Offers: Flexible Solutions For Your Business
As your business partner, we’re offering cash allowances on either GM Accessories or upfits on the purchase of your new Chevrolet.
New for 2017, Business Choice offers now include a 3-month trial* of Commercial Link.™ Utilizing the connectivity of OnStar,® Commercial Link™ can help keep your fleet running with maximum efficiency thanks to in depth reporting on location, fuel, maintenance and more.
Your Tax Dollars At Work
Immediately write off up to 100% of the purchase price of eligible Chevy vehicles!1 For 100 years, Chevy has helped business owners do what it takes to get the job done. Now, under new tax depreciation laws, your business may be eligible to immediately deduct up to 100% of the purchase price of an unlimited number of qualifying Chevy vehicles purchased in 2018 for business use.
FIRST YEAR VEHICLE DEPRECIATION LIMITS FOR 2018
Up to $18,000 per vehicle (no aggregate limitation)2
- Bolt EV
- City Express
Up to 100% of purchase price (no per-vehicle or aggregate limitation)3
- Silverado 1500
- Silverado 2500HD
- Silverado 3500HD
- Silverado Chassis Cab
- Express Cargo Van
- Express Passenger Van
- Express Cutaway
- Low Cab Forward
1. Federal tax depreciation deductions are only available for vehicles used in a trade or business and are subject to change without notice. Each taxpayers’ tax situation is unique; please consult your tax advisor to determine your business’ vehicle depreciation deduction. Trucks, vans and sport utility vehicles as defined in the Internal Revenue Code with a GVWR over 6,000 lbs. and placed in service during 2018 qualify for immediate depreciation deductions of up to 100% of the purchase price. Passenger automobiles as defined in the Internal Revenue Code (including SUVs, trucks and crossovers with a GVWR up to 6,000 lbs.) and placed in service during 2018 qualify for immediate depreciation deductions of up to $18,000 per vehicle. For more information, visit irs.gov. This advertisement is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as tax advice, or as a promise of availability or amount of any potential tax benefit or reduced tax liability.
2. Passenger automobiles as defined under the Internal Revenue Code (including sport utility vehicles, trucks and crossovers with a GVWR of 6,000 lbs. or less) and placed in service during 2018 qualify for immediate depreciation deductions of up to $18,000 per vehicle.
3. Trucks, vans and sport utility vehicles as defined in the Internal Revenue Code with a GVWR over 6,000 lbs. and placed in service during 2018 qualify for immediate depreciation deductions of up to 100% of the purchase price.
COMMERCIAL VEHICLES TO DRIVE YOUR BUSINESS
Utility combined with value. A sturdy line-up of commercial vehicles to power your business with efficiency and versatility.